Stop Wondering What It's Like to be Rich And Start Putting Money in the Bank
Untuk pemesanan, silahkan.menghubungi Toko Buku Horizon
WA: 0811 470 9791 Buku Impor berbahasa Inggris
- Preface (Page 1)
- Introduction (Page 5)
- Desire: The Starting Point of All Achievement (Page 19)
- Faith Visualization of, and Believe in Attainment of Desire (Page 39)
- Auto Suggestion - The Medium for Influencing - The Subconscious Mind (Page 59)
- Specialized Knowledge - Personal Experiences or Observation (Page 66)
- Imagination: The Workshop of The Mind (Page 81)
- Organized Planning The Crystallization of Desire into Action (Page 95)
- Take Inventory of Yourself (Page 123)
- Decision: The Mastery of Procrastination (Page 138)
- Persistence: The Sustained Effort Necessary To Induce Faith (Page 150)
- Power of The Master Mind: The Driving Force (Page 167)
- The Mystery of Sex: Transmutation (Page 175)
- The Subconscious: Mind The Connecting Link (Page 197)
- The Brain: A Broadcasting and Receiving Station for Thought (Page 205)
- The Sixth Sense: The Door to The Temple of Wisdom (Page 212)
- How to Outwit the Sixth Ghosts of Fear (Page 223)
Some excerpt from Wendy Wallace's Forward
Many titans of business give this book, (and the author Napoleon Hill), credit for playing a role in their success.
Hill promises that if you put these techniques to use, you will almost immediately reap the benefits.
So often, we feel dissatisfied with our life. We know we want to create change, but we're just not sure exactly what we want or where we want to go next.So, have a purpose, be aware of your thoughts and invest in your vision. Sounds good, right? But what about the big block that keeps many of us from moving forward? What do you do about fear of failure?
He also encourages you to stop playing small, tap into your burning desire and do what it takes to make things happen.
In this book, Hill explains how to move on from failure to create something and why it is important to not quit when Plan A doesn't work.